:: Contributors and Thankies ::
- original mesh by Artwork CGI (www.cgtrader.com/artworkcgi)
- Misha for helping with the UV merge, Scherana for her how-to, Damon and Geo for troubleshooting
:: About ::
The IRL model is also known as Ball Chair / Globe Chair / Sphere Chair / Bubble Chair and was designed in 1963 by Eero Aarnios
:: Designs ::
- White & Red - white chair with red fabric, soft gloss
- Black & Red - black chair red fabric, soft gloss
- Glossy White & Black - glossy white chair with black fabric
- Glossy Black & White - glossy black chair with white fabric
- Milk & Berries - white chair with berry colored fabric, soft gloss
- Black & Blue - black chair with blue fabric, matte
- All White - base for playing with your own colorset ideas
:: Colorset ::
You can edit the colors of the chair to your own liking. If you are using Penumbra try to do it on the "All White" option.
- row #01 - Seat
- row #06 - Ring (around the leg)
- row #10 - Outer
- row #16 - Inner (fabric)
If you don't know how to change colorsets please take into the small basic guide under the "FILES" tab on XMA
- Plush Cushion (Minion)
- You are allowed to edit the files for your own private usage.
- You are not allowed to edit / copy my files and publish them as your own. If you like to use them for a mod contact me before you do it.
- You are not allowed to reupload my files.
- You are not allowed to use this mod in paid, paywalled or hateful stuff.
- Credit for the mesh goes to Artwork CGI