Contributors: (For a detailed list please check paragraph contributions)
Titan Firm, Astrild, Ephelides, Nephy, Shana, Nyaughty, MekuMaki, Hydra, Velvet Crowe, Ephah, Mint, Val, Justina, the rest of my AO family and all those awesome people who were alpha testers.
WHAT IS NEW in 2.5
- Reworked butts
- Added new cup size (Cup D/E)
- nipple piercing (moon design) and vaginal piercing (simple design) optional in gold or silver
- new poly modelled hands with visible improvements in geometry
- New realistic skin diffuse drawn by Ephelides and baked to Gen2 + B
- New Normal Map and Spec Maps included by Titan which get rid of the seams on Butt and Shoulders
PLEASE USE TITAN'S BOOB SLIDER TO PREVENT TORPEDO TITS!
was the name of the high priestess of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi. She specifically served as its oracle and was known as the Oracle of Delphi. Her title was also historically glossed in English as the Pythoness.
Breast Sizes (!!!! all pictures are midlander female at breast size 50%)
- Cup A/B (Small variant, according to the a cup sizes for women)
- Cup C (Default Perky / Gersimi)
- Cup C (Default Naked / Gersimi chest without "support" by bra or clothes)
- Cup D/E (bigger variant with more sag due to weight of the bare breasts)
- Cup E/F (biggest variant, according to the E/F sizes for women)
Gallery with comparison of the breast sizes with Vanilla https://imgur.com/a/pnVBdnz
- Default (Pythia ass)
- Small (only slightly smaller than default, created to accompany the a cup size breasts)
- Large (much bigger than Pythia, created to accompany the e/f cup size breasts)
- (SFW Gear Option can be found here) (to be updated)
- 7 pubes hair to choose from
- breast piercing option and vagina option (in gold or silver)
- smallclothes (player), small clothes npc and emperor's clothes are fully separated and can be customised by it
- hand drawn new skin texture for Mat A,B and D
- Use of any T&F assets or tools is not allowed for private commissions or paywalled content (unless it is released publicly afterward i.e. "early access").
- Use of the TF3 body geometry to create other shapes or body types must retain the Gen3 UV layout. Adding additional or variant body parts should be placed into the empty designated UV areas (i.e. marked "3rd party DLC" in the "BodyPartLabels" PNG overlay).
If you have any questions or issues please feel free to DM me or ping me in the server.
[S] Pythia - A Multi Size Gen3 Body
Smallclothes, Smallclothes NPC, Emperor's Set
Races and Genders
Females: All (except Lala)
Download Devkit Pythia 2.0
(Blender Scene with weighted body parts, shape keys, clothes and mannequins for SP and MD)
Thank you to especially Astrild and Titan Firm for allowing me to use assets of their both bodies.
Thank you to Astrild for allowing me to use her pube textures and materials.
Thank you to Titan Firm who allowed me to pack his boob slider with in the zip / download and let me use the multi maps and especially the b* compat textures!
Thank you to Nyaughty, Titan Firm, MekuMaki for help and guidance in some areas where I was unsure.
Thank you to MekuMaki and Hydra for Animations and perms to let me use them.
Thank you to Ephah for allowing me to use his nail meshes and to Nephy for those stunning designs.
Thank you to Velvet, Ephelides, Mint, Val, Justina and all our alpha testers for helping me finding bugs, providing pictures and helping with getting the AO stamp on this body edit.
This body follows 100% the Gen3 terms, provided by Titan
08th May: Added Metadata to emperor's to be properly overwritten
09th May: Cleaned metadata some, old body mod was conflicting
20th May: Fixed mirrored hands
25th May: Fixed small issue on the right shoulder blade
04th June: Fixed black bar issue on the false nails
05th July: Pythia 2.0 Release with new variations for breasts and
05th July: added separate skin texture download
18th August: added face materials for the scale options and the connector is now packed too
24th March 23: Pythia Update to version 2.5 (see text for changes)
27th March 23: Bug on the emperor legs was solved
30th May 23 : Bug on large legs on all models solved with missing attributes
04th July 23: Fix neck seam on default naked chest models + tail scale fixed on gen3 normal tex for au'ra